General Terms & Conditions of the Game “Show your pet and win with iCard”
“Game”: A Game that the Organizer sets up for the Game Period among selected circle of its customers under the following General Terms and Conditions.
„Organizer” Organizer is the company iCard AD registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna 9009, Business Park Varna B1; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.icard.com (see art. 1).
„Participant” Participant is anyone who meets the following conditions:
- a)Has reached the age of majority;
- b) Has an active Facebook account (facebook.com). The creation of a Facebook account is guided by the Terms and Conditions, which are published, on the platform;
- c) Has followed the Organizer’s Facebook pages: iCard Italia (https://www.facebook.com/icard.digital.wallet.it/) or iCard (https://www.facebook.com/iCard.Digital.Wallet/)
- d) Is a registered client of the Organizer from an EU or EEA Country and:
- i. Has registered for iCard Digital Wallet and continues to have his user status on “Active”, meaning that the Participant has not requested the closing of their account or has been blocked for any reason.
- ii. Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the Game. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non-existent.
“iCard Digital Wallet“ is a fintech mobile application for smart phones with Android or iOS for e-money account, instant issuing and loading of NFC mobile card for Android, virtual debit cards for online payments, virtual GiftCards and plastic cards with the logo of the card organizations, and money transfers, such as instant transfers to other users of the same application, SEPA credit transfer, SEPA Direct Debit, international transfers and other payment functionalities. The iCard app also provides real-time communications services (chat).
“Game period”: The period during which the Participant will benefit from the Game starts at 00:00 AM on 10.08.2020 (EET) and will continue until 23:59 PM (EET) on 24.08.2020, inclusive. This is the last day and hour that are binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the Game.
“Prize” means 1 (one) GiftCard in the amount of 50 (fifty) EUR.
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Game is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
By participating in the Game, the Participants are bound by the above-mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- I. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME
- 1.1. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Game.
- II. NATURE OF THE GAME
- 2.1. Mechanism of the Game. During the Game period the Participants must post/upload at least one photo of their pet and an image of the mobile app iCard Digital Wallet (Debit Card, NFC Wearable, Visa Infinite or any other iCard related object).
- 2.2. Description and receipt of the Prize:
- The winning Participant will be determined on 25.08.2020.
- The winning Participant will be the one whose photo is the most-liked on the Organizer’s Facebook page.
- The Organizer will select 3 (three) Participants whose photos are second, third and fourth most-liked in case the winning Participant refuses the Prize or does not claim it within the specified time.
- The Facebook winner will be announced on the Organizer’s Facebook page. The Organizer shall also contact the winners by posting comment below the winner’s photo, stating that he/she has won and needs to contact the Organizer with a message.
- The winner must respond back to the Organizer via Facebook and provide the Organizer with his/her contact details in order to receive the Prize.
- 2.3. Conditions for receiving the Prize - one GiftCard in the amount of 50 (fifty) EUR from the winning Participant:
- In case of refusal of the winning Participant to receive the Prize, or/and when the necessary assistance is not provided within more than 5 (five) business days after contacting him/her, the latter loses his/her right to receive the Prize. In this case, the Prize will be awarded to the first reserve Participant. Provided that within 5 working days the Organizer fails to contact the winning Participant due to reasons that are beyond the control of the Organizer, he/she loses his/her right to receive one GiftCard in the amount of 50 (fifty) EUR and the Prize will be distributed in accordance with Art. 2
- The Prize will be sent by Postal Service if the winner is compliant with the Game’s requirements and have provided the Organizer with the required contact details.
- III. PUBLICITY
- 3.1. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Game Period on the Organizer's site page at icard.com, where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
- IV. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME
- 4.1. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Game.
- V. PERSONAL DATA
- 5.1. The Organizer shall process the personal data in accordance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 ("General Data Protection Regulation").
- VI. TERMINATION OF THE GAME
- 6.1. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section V. Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control, which hinder the Game’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
- 6.2. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Game, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
- VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 7.1. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Game, and any changes shall be made public and available to all Participants and users in accordance with Section V. Publicity.
- 7.2. Any change in the terms of the Game Period shall be duly published on the Organizer's site at icard.com
- 7.3. This Game is not endorsed by Facebook. The receiver of the details, shared by the Participants, is the Organizer. The Facebook platform takes no responsibility for any aspects of the Game.
- 7.4. By entering this Game each Participant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Participants will keep the Organizer harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- 7.5. Any photos that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be taken into consideration and will be deleted from the Organizer’s Facebook page.
- 7.6. All the Participants accept that the Organizer may use their photos uploaded in the Game for marketing materials.
- 7.7. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.