General terms and conditions for the Campaign “Black 5 Days”
“Campaign”: A campaign that the Organizer sets up for the Campaign Period among its customers under the following General Terms and Conditions.
”Organizer”: Organizer isthe company iCard AD.
“Participant”: Participant is a client of the Organizer, who during the Campaign Period is a registered client from an EU or EEA Country and:
- 1. Has registered for iCard Digital Wallet and continues to have his user status on “Active”, meaning that the Participant has not requested the closing of their account or has been blocked for any reason.
- 2. Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the Campaign. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
“iCard Digital Wallet“ („iCard“) is a fintech mobile application for smart phones with Android or iOS for e-money account, instant issuing and loading of NFC mobile card for Android, virtual debit cards for online payments, virtual GiftCards and plastic cards with the logo of the card organizations, and money transfers, such as instant transfers to other users of the same application, SEPA credit transfer, SEPA Direct Debit, international transfers and other payment functionalities. The iCard app also provides real-time communications services (chat).
“Campaign Period” means the time frame, during which the Participants can participate in the Campaign in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTC + 2)
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Campaign is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
The General Terms and Conditions are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and are published on the Organizer's website.
By participating in the Campaign the Participants are bound by the above mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- I. CAMPAIGN ORGANIZER
- Art.1. The Organizer of the campaign is iCard AD, registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna 9009, Business Park Varna B1; e-mail: email@example.com; website: icard.com
- II. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMAPIGN
- Art.2. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Campaign. Each Participant is entitled to refuse to participate in the Campaign by explicit notification in written sent to any of the Organizer’s addresses pointed in point 1 above.
- III. CAMPAIGN PERIOD
- Art.3. The period during which the Participant will benefit from the campaign starts at 00:00 AM on 28.11.2019 (EET) and will continue until 23:59 PM (EET) on 02.12.2019, inclusive. This is the last day and hour that are binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the campaign.
- IV. NATURE OF THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.4. During the period 00:00 AM on 28.11.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 02.12.2019 inclusive, the Participants may fund their iCard Digital Wallets via a Stored Card, free of charge, regardless of how many funds take place or their amount. It is possible a fee to be due to the Stored Card Issuer in accordance with its Tariff.
- V. PUBLICITY
- Art.5. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Campaign Period on the Organizer's website at icard.com , and his social media accounts, where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
- VI. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.6. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Campaign.
- VII. PERSONAL DATA
- VII. TERMINATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.8. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section V. Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control which hinder the Campaign’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
- Art.9. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Campaign, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
- IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Art.10. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Campaign, and any changes shall be made public and available to all participants and users in accordance with Section V. Publicity.
- Art.11. Any change in the terms of the Campaign Period shall be duly published on the official website of iCard AD icard.com and declared on his social media accounts.
- Art.12. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.