"iCard Around The World" Game - Terms and Conditions
“Game”: A campaign that the Organizer sets up for the Game Period among its customers and across different social media platforms under the following General Terms and Conditions and which aims to promote the product and encourage new clients.
„Organizer” is the company iCard AD
“Participant” is someone meeting all following conditions:
- 1. as left a comment with the right answer of the game “#iCardAroundTheWorld” below the post published on the iCard social media profiles on Facebook.
- 2. Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the game. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
- 3. Is a permanent resident in any country within the EEA.
“Game Period” means the time frame between 00:00 AM, on the 13.05.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 30.08.2019 inclusive, during which the Participants can participate in the Game in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTS + 2)
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Game is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
The General Terms and Conditions are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and are published on the Organizer's website.
By participating in the Game the Participants are bound by the above mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
I. GAME ORGANIZER
Art. 1. The Organizer of the campaign is iCard AD, registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Bulgaria, Sofia District, Sofia Municipality, Lozenets Region, 1407, 76A James Bourchier Blvd., floor 8; e-mail: email@example.com; website: "www.icard.com.
II. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME
Art. 2. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Game.
III. GAME PERIOD
Art. 3. The period during which the Customer will benefit from the game starts at 00:00 AM on 13.05.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 30.08.2019, inclusive. This is the last day that is binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the game.
IV. NATURE OF THE GAME
Art. 4. The Game represents:
- A) During the period 00:00 AM on 13.05.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 30.08.2019 inclusive 8 posts will be published on the English Facebook page iCard. Everyone who wants to participate should leave a comment below any post, answering the question “In which city or place was the photo taken?”. Each person who has a correct answer to the question is considered a Participant and one of them will be selected as a winner, on a lottery basis. There shall be eight winners altogether. A Participant can be declared a Winner only once and in relation to only one of the posts on the respective social media profile.
- B) During the game the Winners will be announced in a comment below each of the posts on the iCard English Facebook page. A person who commented below any of the posts can receive NFC wearable only once in relation to only one of the posts on the respective social media pages.
- C) During the game the Facebook pages followers will be encouraged to send photos to the Organizer on which they will have their iCard Visa photographed at different places around the world. With the sending of their photos they consent that the Organizer has the right to use them for the purposes of the Game, as well as for other purposes connected to its business.
- D) Below each post, the Organizer is obliged to publish as a comment the right answer of the question and the Participant who has been declared a Winner.
Art. 5. The Prizes for the Winners are 8 NFC keychains in EUR currency.
On the following dates the posts below which the Participants are to leave a comment, in order to be a part of the Game, will be published. On each date one post will be published on the English Facebook.
The winning Participants for each post shall be selected two weeks after the posts are published using the tool https://commentpicker.com/ and shall be informed about their prize through a personal message, sent on the respective social media profile they use. The dates on which the Winners will be announced are:
Art. 6. Conditions for the Winners to receive an NFC wearable:
- A) To have installed and registered for the iCard application, as well as to have successfully passed the video verification procedure as described in the Legal Agreement for iCard, prior to receiving the NFC wearable.
- B) To be a permanent resident in any of the EEA countries.
- C) Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the game. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, iCard shall cease such person's right to receive NFC wearable until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
Art. 7. In case the winning Participant has declined to receive the prize, as well as in case the winning Participant does not provide the necessary cooperation, for more than five working days, after we announce him/her for Winner, said winning Participant loses their right to receive the prize. In this case another Participant shall be chosen on a lottery basis.
In case iCard cannot reach the winning Participant, in 5 (five) work days time, for reasons which are not under the control of iCard, the winner loses his/her right to receive an NFC Wearable. In this case the NFC wearable will be offered in accordance with the procedure described in Art. 4.
Art. 8. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Game Period on the Organizer's website at www.icard.com. A link leading to them will be provided on each of the posts shared during the game on the English and Bulgarian Facebook pages where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
VI. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME
Art. 9. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Game.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
In particular, when a Participant has taken part in the Game by leaving a comment and other, we shall have the right to process the Participant’s information, such as names, image or other personal information in order to provide the services with the social media. The processing of this personal data shall be done in accordance with art. 1.1. of the Privacy Notice for Facebook, (available on https://icard.com/bg/privacy-notice-facebook; and based on our legitimate interests.
VIII. TERMINATION OF THE GAME
Art. 11. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section V Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control which hinder the Games’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
Art. 12. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Game, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
Art. 13. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Game, and any changes shall be made public and available to all participants and users in accordance with Section V Publicity.
Art. 14. Any change in the terms of the Game Period shall be duly published on the official website of iCard AD www.icard.com and on the game posts on each of the iCard Facebook pages.
Art. 15. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.