"Dare to Surprise" game - terms & conditions
“Game”: A campaign that the Organizer sets up for the Game Period among its customers and across different social media platforms under the following General Terms and Conditions and which aims to promote the product and encourage new clients.
„Organizer” is the company iCard AD
“Participant” is someone meeting all following conditions:
- 1. Has tagged at least one but no more than three friends on a post about the game, published on the iCard social media profiles on Facebook.
- 2. Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the game. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
- 3. Is a permanent resident in any country within the EEA..
“Game Period” means the time frame between 00:00 AM, on the 19.02.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 28.02.2019, inclusive during which the Participants can participate in the Game, in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTS + 2)
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Game is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
The General Terms and Conditions are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and are published on the Organizer's website.
By participating in the Game the Participants are bound by the above mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
I. GAME ORGANIZER
Art. 1. The Organizer of the campaign is iCard AD, registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Bulgaria, Sofia District, Sofia Municipality, Lozenets Region, 1407, 76A James Bourchier Blvd., floor 8; e-mail: email@example.com; website: "www.icard.com.
II. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME
Art. 2. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Game.
III. GAME PERIOD
Art. 3. The period during which the Customer will benefit from the game starts at 00:00 AM on 19.02.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 28.02.2019, inclusive. This is the last day that is binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the game.
IV. NATURE OF THE GAME
Art. 4 (1) The Game represents:
- A) The appointment of six Participants as Winners, on a lottery basis, who have tagged their friend (at least one and up to three) on a post about the Game, published on the iCard profiles in Facebook (where 3 Participants shall be chosen from iCard Bulgaria and the other 3 from iCard) in the social media Facebook. There shall be six winners altogether. A Participant can be declared a Winner only once in relation to only one of the posts on the respective social media profiles.
- B) Giving rewards to the winners and to each winner’s friends tagged in a comment under a post about the Game on Facebook (up to three friends for each Winner) A person tagged as friend can receive NFC wearable only once in relation to only one of the posts on the respective social media profiles.
(2) Prizes will consist of the awarding of a Winner and the friends which the Winner has tagged with one NFC accessory. In case the Winner has tagged more then three friends, a NFC accessory shall be awarded only to the first three.
The winning Participants shall be decided on 02.03.2019 using https://commentpicker.com/ Winners shall be informed about their prize through a personal message, sent on the respective social media profile they use. The winner shall be responsible for notifying his/her tagged friends for the prize and to ask them to send a private message to the iCard page on Facebook within 15 working days, if they want to receive their NFC wearable.
(3) Conditions for the Winners and each of their tagged friends (up to three) for receiving an NFC wearable:
- A) To have installed and registered inside the iCard app, as well as to have successfully passed the video verification procedure as described in the GTCs for iCard, prior to receiving the NFC wearable.
- B) To be a permanent resident in any of the EEA countries.
- C) Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the game. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, iCard shall cease such person's right to receive NFC wearable until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
4) In case the winning Participant has declined to receive the prize, as well as in case the winning Participant does not provide the necessary cooperation, for more than three working days, after we announce him/her for Winner, said winning Participant and his tagged friends loses their right to receive the prize. In this case another Participant shall be chosen on a lottery basis.
5) In case that a tagged friend, of a winning Participant, has declined to receive the NFC wearable, or does not provide the necessary cooperation, for more than three working days, they initially contacted us, they lose his/her right to receive the NFC wearable.
5.1 If the Winner has tagged more than 3 friends under the post in Facebook, NFC wearable will receive the next friend (in the order they are tagged in the comment).
5.2 In case that all tagged friends have declined to receive the NFC wearable, or do not provide the necessary cooperation, for more than three working days, after they initially contact us, they lose their right to receive the NFC wearable and it will remain in position of iCard.
5.3 In case that there are less than 3 friends tagged under the post and one of them has declined to receive the NFC wearable, or do not provide the necessary cooperation, for more than three working days, after they initially contact us, they lose their right to receive the NFC wearable and it will remain in position of iCard.
In case iCard cannot reach the winning Participant, in 5 (five) work days time, for reasons which are not under the control of iCard; or In case that any of their tagged friends do not contact iCard within 15 working days from the day we contact the winner, they lose their right to receive NFC Wearable. In this case the NFC wearable will be offered in the procedure described in Art. 4 and 5.
Art. 6. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Game Period on the Organizer's website at www.icard.com, where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
VII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME
Art. 7. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Game.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA
In particular, when a Participant has taken part in the Game by tagging/mentioning and other, we shall have the right to process the Participant’s information, such as names, image or other personal. The processing of this personal data shall be done in accordance with art. 1.1. of the Privacy Notice Facebook, respectively Privacy Notice Instagram (available on https://icard.com/bg/privacy-notice-facebook; https://icard.com/bg/privacy-notice-instagram)), and based on our legitimate interests.
IX. TERMINATION OF THE GAME
Art. 9. (1) The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section VI. Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control which hinder the Games’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
2) The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Game, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
Art. 10. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Game, and any changes shall be made public and available to all participants and users in accordance with Section VI. Publicity.
Art. 11 Any change in the terms of the Game Period shall be duly published on the official website of iCard AD www.icard.com.
Art. 12. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.