General terms and conditions for the Campaign “Client of the Year”
“Campaign”: A campaign that the Organizer sets up for the Campaign Period among its customers under the following General Terms and Conditions and which aims to promote the product and encourage new clients.
„Organizer”: Organizer is the company iCard AD.
“Participant”: Participant is a client of the Organizer, who during the Campaign Period is a registered client from an EU or EEA Country and:
- 1. Has registered for iCard Digital Wallet and has successfully been verified as well as he continues to have his user status on “Active”, meaning that the Participant has not requested the closing of their account or has been blocked for any reason, and
- 2. Is a permanent resident in Republic of Bulgaria or Romania, and
- 3. Has accepted Organizer’s invitation to participate in the Campaign (has registered) via clicking on a designed button in the content of the email sent to the Participant and has received within 1 working day in his email, registered for iCard Digital Wallet, an unique personal number with which he is registered for the Campaign, and
- 4. Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the Campaign. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
„iCard Digital Wallet“ („iCard“) is a fintech mobile application for smart phones with Android or iOS for e-money account, instant issuing and loading of NFC mobile card for Android, virtual debit cards for online payments, virtual GiftCards and plastic cards with the logo of the card organizations, and money transfers, such as instant transfers to other users of the same application, SEPA credit transfer, SEPA Direct Debit, international transfers and other payment functionalities. The iCard app also provides real-time communications services (chat).
„GiftCard“ has the meaning under Legal Agreement for iCard.
„NFC Wearable Key Chain“ has the meaning under Legal Agreement for iCard.
“Campaign Period” means the time frame, during which the Participants can participate in the Campaign in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTC + 2)
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Campaign is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
The General Terms and Conditions are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and are published on the Organizer's website.
By participating in the Campaign the Participants are bound by the above mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- I. CAMPAIGN ORGANIZER
- Art.1. The Organizer of the campaign is iCard AD, registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Bulgaria, Varna 9009, Mladost District, Business Park Varna B1; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: icard.com
- II. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMAPIGN
- Art.2. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Campaign.
- III. CAMPAIGN PERIOD
- Art.3. The period during which the Customer will benefit from the campaign starts at 00:00 AM on 04.11.2019 (sEET) and will continue until 23:59 (EET) on 04.12.2019, inclusive. This is the last day which is binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the Campaign.
- IV. NATURE OF THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.4. (1) During the period from 04.11.2019 (EET) until 23:59 (EET) on 04.12.2019, inclusive, including every Participant, who has received form the Organizer an unique tracking link and unique personal number, with which he is registered for the Campaign, must use the link in order to invite any other natural person to register for iCard Digital Wallet. The Participant may use the same provided unique tracking link to invite other natural persons as many times as he wants. The invitation may be done via means for distant communication including email, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp and other similar services, as well as social media such as Facebook, Instagram and other similar services. When inviting third natural persons, The Participants must not cause any damage to Organizer’s reputation, nor publish vulgar, cynical, indecent statements and / or scenes, as well as such that violate the honour and dignity of third parties; nor statements and / or scenes that violate good morals or law, incite violence, incite racial, national, ethnic and / or religious enmity.
(2) In case the other natural person, who has been invited by the Participant via his unique tracking links, registers for iCard Digital Wallet, the Participant gets 1 (one) point. The simple download of the mobile application iCard Digital Wallet form App Store or Google Play is not a registration for iCard Digital Wallet.
(3) In case the other natural person, who has been invited by the Participant via his unique tracking links, registers for iCard Digital Wallet and is duly identified and verified for iCard Digital Wallet, the Participant gets 4 (four) points: 1 (one) for registering for iCard Digital Wallet and 3 (three) for successfully verifying his identity.
(4) Winners of the Campaign are the six Participants who has collected the biggest number of points. A Participant may take part in the ranking for the winners only if he has collected no less than 20 (twenty) points.
(5)The Organizer ranks Participants on the basis of the information received from the provided tracking links to the Participants and the results in it for the number of third natural persons who have registered for iCard Digital Wallet and those who have been identified and verified for iCard Digital Wallet, after following a unique tracking link.
(6) Each Participant may inform himself on the number of his points via the provided unique tracking link and two reports for the ranking and the temporary results, sent to his email for iCard Digital Wallet on 15.11.2019 and on 29.11.2019. Each Participant may identify himself in the ranking list with his unique personal number, provided by the Organizer. Each Participant may inform himself for the final results and ranking via the provided unique tracking link and the report for the final ranking and the final results after the campaign is over on 06.12.2019.
(7) The winners will be announced on 06.12.2019 on https://icard.com/bg/winners-client-of-the-year-game and will be notified via telephone call or/and an email sent by the Organizer.
- Art.5. (1) The Participant who has accumulated most points under art.4 shall receive as prize GiftCard with amount of 500 (five hundred) Bulgarian lev or its equivalence in Romanian lei.
(2) The Participant who ranks second on accumulated points under art.4 shall receive as prize GiftCard with amount of 200 (two hundred) Bulgarian lev or its equivalence in Romanian lei.
(3) The Participant who ranks third on accumulated points under art.4 shall receive as prize Visa Infinite Debit Card free of charge for service fee for one year. The winner will be able to use this prize after Visa Infinite Debit is officially launched in iCard Digital Wallet.
(4) Participants who rank fourth, fifth and sixth on accumulated points under art.4 shall receive a reward NFC Wearable Key Chain.
(5) In case two or more Participants are ranked on first and/or second place, the winner shall be the participant who has invited more third natural persons who have gone through the procedure for identification and verification for iCard Digital Wallet. In case, this ranking also leads to equal results, then the amount of the prize shall be divided equally between those Participants with equal number of points.
(6) In case two or more Participants are ranked on third/ fourth/ fifth/ sixth place with equal number of points, all Participants ranked on those relevant places will receive the prize for that ranking.
- Art.6. (1) The winners will receive their prizes inactive via courier on the last confirmed delivery address. The delivery will be at the expense of the Organizer.
(2) Prizes cannot be exchanged, cannot be re-negotiated nor can be transferred.
- Art.7. The winners will receive their prizes no later than 7 (seven) working days after the Organizer receives their explicit confirmation via telephone call or via email.
- Art.8. In case the Organizer cannot connect with the winner/s via telephone call (after at least 2 calls on the telephone number registered for iCard Digital Wallet), in case of lack of answer from the winner/s via email in terms of 3 days as of sending the Organizer’s informative email or in case of winner/s’ explicit refusal to receive the prize,
the winner loses his right to the prize and the Organizer does not grant it to anyone. The Organizer is not responsible for the correctness and functioning of the communication networks providing the winners with telephone and/or email correspondence services.
- V. PUBLICITY
- Art.9. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Campaign Period on the Organizer's website at icard.com , and his social media accounts, where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
- VI. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.10. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Campaign.
- VII. PERSONAL DATA
- VIII. TERMINATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
- Art.12. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section V. Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control which hinder the Campaign’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
- Art.13. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Campaign, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
- Art.14. The Organizer does not bear any responsibility for withholding and payment of general income tax on the value of the prize.
- Art.15. Nothing in these terms and conditions does not create any contractual relationship between the Organizer and the Participant different form the Campaign with its prizes and the Organizer does not owe the Participant any remuneration.
- IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Art.16. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Campaign, and any changes shall be made public and available to all participants and users in accordance with Section V
- Art.17. Any change in the terms of the Campaign Period shall be duly published on the official website of iCard AD icard.com and declared on his social media accounts.
- Art.18. Тhe Organizer does not bear any responsibility for any damages, losses or lost profits borne by a Participant or any third party in relation to the present Campaign.
- Art.19. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.